Information We Collect Directly
The types of personal information users of our Websites may submit include:
- Contact information (such as name, address, telephone number, and email address)
- Login credentials for the Websites
- Information relating to events for which website users may register
- For job applicants, personal information contained in a résumé, C.V., application and/or our recruitment template, employment history, education history, references, and transcripts
- Other personal information found in content that users provide (including through surveys)
Information We Collect Indirectly
When you visit our Websites, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs, etc. Our Websites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers. We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personal information about our visitors’ online activities over time and across third-party web sites when visitors use our Websites unless you have specifically consented to this.
When you use our mobile apps, we may collect data such as unique device identifiers or their equivalents.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Websites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyse how users use the Websites. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide our products and services
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, offers, surveys, and market research
- Respond to your inquiries
- Perform data analyses (including anonymisation and aggregation of personal information)
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products, services, websites and mobile apps; managing our communications; analysing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities and enforce relevant industry standards, and our policies
- execute any agreement we may have concluded with you; or
- meet our legal obligations, such as to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
In addition, where required by applicable law, we may seek your consent (which we obtain when you provide your information or use or subscribe to a particular service) to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conducting reference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of future opportunities that might be of interest to you
Information We Share
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, dissolution, or liquidation).
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to recipients in other countries (such as the US), we will protect that information as described in this policy.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Websites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
Your information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Links to Other Websites and Apps
Our Websites may provide links to other websites or apps for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we urge you to review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
Updates to Our Website Privacy Notice
How to Contact Us
If you would like us to update information we have about you, please use the contact details provided at the top of this page.